20071016

Remedies.

First and for most, I'm in serious need of this,


A GIANT BAR OF DARK CHOCOLATE?! Sigh, not in the best of mood lately.. My mind's really so cluttered. No matter how much I just wna throw it away, it will just keep coming back. So... I'm in really need of comfort food. But thanks Olivia lovely for the bar, the endorphins are kinda perking me up. For a tad period that is. It just dies off after I finished the bar.

Hmmmmmmm, changed your mind about whipped cream?


Haha, kayyyys. Was just being gross with Olivia (Ngoi ngoi twooo). HAHA. I'm foaming whipped cream from the mouth, yooo. A really unglamorous picture of Moi. Sorry if I've got you puking yesterday's meals. I'm just plainly bored and out of my mind. And it was meant to disturb my ngoi ngoi two. HAHA. Anywayyy, I really like the blackberry & greentea frap from Starbuckkks! IT'S REALLY NICE! Olivia has been bragging about it and was like convincing me that I should really really reallyyy try it. It's really refreshing and the blackberry tasted like jam. Just an extra tinge of fruity flavouring, yo. MMMMM. I'm so craving for it now. Boooo. Kinda reminded me random, I've just had caffeine! GOD. How am I going to sleep later. Damn it, another restless night.

Oversized tee + fbts + a doubledecker bed + a restless girl =


Life sucks. Just had to spice up my life by doing really random stupid stuff. I miss you, I REALLY DO. GOD. Shut up head, I've alr lost my mind. Don't make me lose my soul. Can't wait for the evening later(: I'm gna meet my darling clique. Wednesday. BIG SIGH. 17th. UHHHH): I'm blasting music to my alr deaf ear now, don't disturb me. Ciao.


So I'll waste these nights for a while
But I'll be holding on to you forever
And this is where my heart is cold and torn
I'm taken by your hope-filled lines
They're well-designed and dragging me along
I'll be waiting for this chance and I'll be gone

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home